AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is an all-weather Universal Tractor Transmission Oil (UTTO) engineered to meet the tough demands of heavy-duty, hydraulic-powered farm and commercial equipment.
Package sizes include:
1-Quart Bottles (case of 12)
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is recommended for equipment combinations of transmissions, hydraulic systems, final drives, power take-off systems and wet brakes operating in "all-weather" hot and cold temperatures, including, but not limited to, those listed below. Consult your owner's manual for specific application requirements:
• Farm tractors and equipment
• Fork lift trucks
• Off-road equipment
• Lawn tractor hydrostatic transmissions
• Golf course mower hydrostatic systems
• Some 4x4 ATV models with wet-brake differentials
AMSOIL Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is recommended for transmission and hydraulic applications that require any of the listed specifications. Consult your owner's manual for specific application requirements.
• AGCO/Deutz-Allis/Allis-Chalmers - PowerFluid PF-821 XL, 25741, 246634
• AGCO White Farm (Oliver) - Q-1826, Q-1802, Q-1766B (UTHF), Q-1766, Q-1722, Q-1705, Type 55
• Allison - C4, C3, C2
• API GL-4
• Case New Holland (CNH) - MAT 3505 (MS-1209), MS-1207 (Hy-Tran® Plus), MAT 3506 (MS-1210) (TCH Fluid JIC-145), MAT 3509 (MS-1230, M2C48C), Poclain Equipment high pressure systems, MAT 3525 (FNHA-2-C-201.00, M2C134D), MAT 3526 (FNHA-2-C-200.00 winter grade), MAT 3510 (MS-1317, GL-4), B-6, MS-1206 (PTF), MS-1205 (TFD-II), MS-1204 (TFD), JIC-185, JIC-144, JIC-143, B-5, M2C86B/C, M2C53A, M2C41B, M2CA/B/C, ESN-M2C77A, ESN-M2C41B, ESNM2C43, ESN-M2C48B/C, ESN-M2C53A/B, ESN-142A, ESN-M2C143, ESN-M2C92A, ESN-M2C159A/B/C, Renk-Doromat 873 or 874A/B Bus Automatic Transmission Fluid, Valtractores
• Caterpillar - TO-2
• Clark - TA 12, TA 18, HR 500, HR 600
• Dresser CED - Trans/Hyd Fluid
• Deutz-Allis - 25743, 272843
• Sperry Vickers/Eaton - I-286-S, M-2950-S
• Fendt (Non-Vario)
• Fiat-Hesston - AF-87
• Ford - ESN M2C86B, M2C86C, Fiat requiring M2C134D, FNHA-2-C-201.00
• John Deere - J20C, J20D (winter grade), J14A/B/C, JDT303, J20A/B, J121A
• Kubota - UDT/M80B
• Landini - Tractor Hydraulic Fluid
• Massey-Ferguson - M-1141 (Permatran® 821 XL, Formerly Permatran ® III), M-1110, M-1127A/B, M-1129A, M-1135, M-1138, M-1139, M-1143, M-1145
• Parker Denison - HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
• Sauer Sundstrand/Danfoss - Hydrostatic Transmission Fluid
• Steiger - HTF (SEMS 17001)
• Volvo - VCE 1273.03, WB101
• Versatile - Recommended for use in Valmet, New Idea Power Units, Leyland Belarus, Specs 23M & 24M
• ZF - TE-ML 03E, TE-ML 05F, TE-ML 06K, TE-ML 17E
® Registered Trademarks
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is an all-weather Universal Tractor Transmission Oil (UTTO) engineered to meet the tough demands of heavy-duty, hydraulic-powered farm and commercial equipment. Its unique formulation of synthetic base stocks and additives effectively reduces wear, resists heat, protects against rust and extends fluid and equipment service life. Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is recommended for extended oil drains based on oil analysis.
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil operates over a wide range of temperatures. It has a high viscosity index to maintain its lubricity at high operating temperatures, and it flows at temperatures as low as -47°F (-44°C) for improved equipment operation and wear protection at low temperatures. Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil exceeds the most demanding all-weather specifications of both Ford New Holland FNHA-2-C-200 & 2-C-201 and John Deere J20C & J20D, eliminating the need for seasonal oil changes.
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is formulated with durable friction-modifier additives that effectively suppress wet-brake chatter. Unlike lower-quality oils that can break down and cause vibration, AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil provides continuous frictional stability for long-term smooth brake operation.
Benefits: Excellent cold and hot weather protection, no seasonal change outs
Feature: Universal Applications
Benefits: Inventory consolidation, no misapplications
Feature: Stable Friction Modifier Additives
Benefits: Correct and decisive multi-disc/clutch operation, excellent control over brake chatter, smooth operation, extended oil and equipment life
Feature: Anti-Foam Additives
Benefits: Rapid air release, cooler operation, smooth brake operation, control over fade and spongy hydraulic response
Feature: Oxidation Inhibitors
Benefits: Excellent resistance to oil degradation at high temperatures, extended lubricant and equipment life
Feature: Seal and Hose Conditioners
Benefits: Compatible with all seal materials, seal and hose flexibility, positive seal seating, reduced oil leaking, extended seal and hose life, fewer blown hoses
Feature: Superior Anti-Wear Additives
Benefits: Scoring and gear wear protection under all load conditions, extended equipment life even under severe conditions, increased pump and valve life, may be used in final drives calling for a UTTO
AMSOIL Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is fully compatible with conventional tractor hydraulic/transmission oils. To install AMSOIL Hydraulic/Transmission Oil in a hydraulic system, drain the existing hydraulic/transmission oil, change filters and install AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil.
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended application and according to the recommendations in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Keep out of the reach of children. Don't pollute. Return used oil to collection centers.
|TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES|
|AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil (ATH)|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt (ASTM D-445)||9.8|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt (ASTM D-445)||53.7|
|Viscosity Index (ASTM D-2270)||170|
|Flash Point °C (°F) (ASTM D-92)||242 (468)|
|Fire Point °C (°F) (ASTM D-92)||260 (500)|
|Pour Point °C (°F) (ASTM D-97)||-50 (-58)|
|Four Ball Wear Test|
(ASTM D-4172B: 40 kg, 75°C, 1200 rpm, 1 hr.) Scar, mm
|Cold Crank Simulator -30°C (ASTM D-5293)||5,207|
|Brookfield Viscosity (ASTM D-2683) @ -40°C||19,243|